Family-Friendly Kissimmee resort with waterpark. The Flamingo Waterpark Resort is the perfect place for the entire family on your next Florida vacation. The Flamingo Waterpark Resort is a one of a kind full-service hotel and resort inspired in tropical theme décor, fun and adventure, with a state-of-the-art water park that delights kids and adults alike.
The family friendly Flamingo Waterpark Resort has over 120,000 gallons of water park fun which includes a 30-foot tower water slide, a lazy river, 3 water slides, zero-depth children’s pool, and a lounge pool on site. Parents and older kids alike can sit back and relax in our 90 sq. ft. heated spa which is designed for guests ages 12 and over.
The Hotel is also located less than two miles from Osceola Heritage Park which includes venues such as Silver Spurs Arena, home of the Silver Spurs Rodeo, Kissimmee Convention Center, Kissimmee County Stadium, home of the Houston Astros Spring Training, and the Osceola County Fairgrounds.
The Flamingo Waterpark Resort offers comfortable and convenient accommodations for everyone, always with top resort amenities and service under the most friendly and entertaining atmosphere. From spacious family suites and character-themed kids’ suites to single accommodations for business travelers and Jacuzzi suites.
“When looking for a great option at an affordable price, Flamingo Waterpark is your go-to hotel.”
Flamingo Waterpark Resort Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://flamingowaterpark.com (the “Website”), for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, Flamingo Waterpark Resort Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact email@example.com or +1 407 846 2221 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to announce that our Waterpark, Slides, lazy river, and game rooms are open during the weekends: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The hotel will remain open weekdays Monday through Thursday but with limited amenities. Only the outdoor pool, children's playground, bounce house, and arcade rooms will be open. The Waterpark, slides, and lazy river will be closed during these weekdays. We will NOT be charging a Resort Fee for the nights of Monday through Thursday during this time period.
We have everything you need to help you disconnect and unwind. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions or concerns or require more information please call us at 407.846.2221.
This hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests with disabilities. This hotel offers the following: