With our onsite features plus our convenient location, you’ll never run out of things to do here in the Orlando Kissimmee area! We provide shuttle service to the hub of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and SeaWorld. Whether you are planning your first, second or twentieth visit, there is always something new to do and see in and around Orlando. Here are a few of our favorites:
OSCEOLA HERITAGE PARK® Opened in 2003, Osceola Heritage Park is the only venue in Central Florida that has 150 wide open acres, an indoor Arena and Conference Center. The venue, managed by SMG, is dedicated to bringing world-class entertainment to Osceola County while providing a home for community and philanthropic events as well.
MAGIC KINGDOM® Park packs days and nights of fun for all ages. Home to Disney princesses and the picturesque Cinderella Castle, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world,” the Magic Kingdom® Park is classic Disney. Only 20 minutes away!
EPCOT® is a fascinating adventure with lots of learning opportunities for a wide range of ages. This is where you will find the popular 3-D version of “Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!”. Only 20 minutes away!
SEAWORLD® ORLANDO features killer whale and dolphin shows, a sea animal petting area and the chance to feed stingrays as well as a 65 mph floorless rollercoaster called Kraken. Discovery Cove® at SeaWorld® invites guests into a resort-style world of lagoons and sandy beaches to snorkel in a Coral Reef, swim with dolphins, pet stingrays and observe a variety of colorful birds. Only 17 minutes away!
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS® Florida puts you right in the middle of your favorite movies and TV shows with attractions like Shrek 4-D™, Men In Black™ Alien Attack™ and Fear Factor Live. Don’t forget to visit The Simpsons mega-attraction. Only 17 minutes away!
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS™ celebrates moviemaking with rides and attractions featuring Disney favorites. One of the newer exhibits showcases costumes and props from the Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian. Only 20 minutes away!
DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park features real animals, African-style safaris, “time-machine” dinosaur rescue trips, Finding Nemo - The Musical inspired by Disney Pixar’s Finding Nemo and Expedition Everest™ - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain attraction, a high-speed ride for thrill seekers. Only 20 minutes away!
UNIVERSAL’S ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE® brings to life characters from your favorite comic books, cartoons and children’s stories. Join Spiderman® in a 3-D adventure, see The Cat in the Hat® and ride on whimsical Seuss-inspired rides, or climb aboard Dueling Dragons®, a 125 foot-high inverted roller coaster. And the recently opened Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Only 17 minutes away!
And much, much more!
Our hotel concierge can help you with tickets, directions and planning your visit to all of the above attractions. Schedules for the shuttle services are available upon check-in. Attraction tickets and area maps are also available at the counter. We may also be able to provide discounts for events, attractions and other things to do in the Orlando and Kissimmee area. Just ask us!
Flamingo Waterpark Resort Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://flamingowaterpark.com (the “Website”), for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, Flamingo Waterpark Resort Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact email@example.com or +1 407-846-2221 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org
This hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests with disabilities. This hotel offers the following: